If you have a question about sexual health, then we can help! Here are some ways to ask your question:

01. Online Question Box


Our online question box is now available. Before you ask, you might want to check out the Frequently Asked Questions and Posted Answers to see if others have already asked your question. You may learn some interesting information and find the answer right now.


If you don’t see an answer to your question, you can go to the question box on the right to email your question.  Include the age and gender of the child or youth you have a question about, if you would like us to know.


If your question is urgent (e.g., asking about the use of emergency contraception or if you are concerned about sexual assault), please call Health Link Alberta at 811 for information.


Your question and answer will be posted on the Posted Answers webpage.  All of the question box answers will be posted, so that other people can learn from them.


If you do not see your question posted within five working days, please resubmit your question. Your question may not be answered if it is outside the scope of sexual health.

02. Telephone


If you live in the Calgary Area, you can contact a Sexual Health Specialist by calling:

  • Sexual and Reproductive Health at (403) 955-6515 OR
  • Alberta Health Link at 811






This is a Canadian based web site. If you reside in the United States, you can submit your question to: www.goaskalice.columbia.edu. If you reside outside of Canada and the United States, please contact your local health authority.


Remember, if you (or your client) have urgent or ongoing health-related concerns it is important to go to a health care provider.